Monday, March 3, 2014

Introduction

I've decided to start my own blog to share my thoughts to any and all who will listen. I decided to call it Simple As A Rice Ball because, well, to me, rice balls look so simple on the outside and can contain all sorts of surprises on the inside, they can be decorated up to look cute as can be, or played down to just be the simply beautiful thing that they are... just like life. It was also an inspiration from one of my favorite anime shows. :)

I am no expert on anything that I write, but I hope any who come to read this blog enjoy what I have to say. The main focus of this blog will be about minimalism, but of course minimalism can be applied to all sorts of good stuff. 

My journey to attain a minimalist lifestyle has been ongoing for many years already. I've had major purges of stuff, had more major purges, left my 8-5 job (that always somehow ended up being 7-6 not including the commute), moved to a new home in a new city, had more minor purges, evaluated my life over and over and over again, overhauled what I ate, and I am here to say that I am STILL learning. But, hey, its the journey not the destination, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful simplicity of your blog & message! Thank you for inspiring me to remember the journey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I know there are so many other wonderful blogs out there right now. I just hope to be a quarter as inspiring to someone else as they have been to me.

    ReplyDelete